Filing a complaint
Having a problem with our service? Find out how to file a complaint and procedure for handling of complaint
How to File a Complaint
We aim to provide a high quality of service at all times. If you are dissatisfied with the service that you are receiving,
please put the details of your complaint in writing to make sure that we have a full understanding of the reasons for your complaint. Please send your written complaint to email address:
What information is required?
We require the following information to process your complaint promptly and in full:
- Contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- Nature of your concern or details of the purpose of the complaint
- Copies of any relevant documentation supporting your complaint
Complaint Handling Process
Acknowledgement of complaints
- After receipt of your complaint we will send you an acknowledgement.
What happens during the complaints handling process?
- Once a complaint has been received, we will undertake an initial review of the complaint and look to address it expeditiously.
- Once we have reviewed your complaint, we will provide you with a written response.
- Depending on the complaint’s complexity, we will reply within an appropriate period after receipt. If we need more time to reply, we will inform you about the reasons and when our review is likely to be completed. If we can conclusively resolve your complaint promptly, then you will receive a reply instead of the confirmation of receipt. You will receive a detailed explanation if we do not accept your complaint, or accept it only to some extent.
- We undertake to look into any complaint carefully and promptly and to do all we can to explain the position to you.